Webinar Schedule (45-60 minute presentations for each)
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO has made it convenient for you to get ready for the show. We’re proud to offer complimentary Exhibitor Webinars that will show you how to utilize free and easy-to-use tools and services to help maximize your presence at the show. These webinars will help you save time and money as you plan your exhibit and prepare to fill your sales funnel with leads.
Extend Your Reach Beyond the Booth with Your Online Showroom
Presented by: Jerry Gildea, Map Your Show and Merideth Newman, PMMI
Join Jerry Gildea, Map Your Show, and Merideth Newman, Director of Exhibitor Services, PMMI for an informative webinar to learn:
- What's new with your Online Showroom.
- How to maximize your exposure.
- How leads are captured via your Online Showroom.
- About the NEW appointment scheduling feature available to attendees.
- How to enhance your Online Showroom.
Thrive on Live! Re-entering the Live Exhibiting Arena Better Than Ever Before
Presented by: Jefferson Davis, Competitive Edge
Join Jefferson Davis, North America's leading exhibiting productivity expert, for a complimentary webinar covering topics such as:
- Key booth space planning considerations.
- Preparing to reenter the live exhibiting arena.
- Overview of the EXHIBIT MARKETING PROCESStm
- Defining your attendee-focused value proposition.
- Why driving prospects and customers to your online showroom pre-show is a must to succeed.
- Jefferson's 15 most important lessons learned over 30+ years of exhibiting.
Building an Effective Booth Space without Breaking the Budget
Presented by PACK EXPO Services and Kelly Faist, PMMI
As we prepare to reconvene for the in-person PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO trade show, we invite you to join us for an informative webinar featuring our Official Service Contractor, PACK EXPO Services, where you will learn about:
- Discount deadline dates and how to save money!
- Freight procedures and target dates.
- Customer Account Managers.
- Health and Safety recommendations related to your booth layout and new offerings.
- And more!
Bring Your Product to Life with 3D Self-Guided Machine Tours
Presented by: PMMI Media Group
Register for this free bonus webinar to learn more about the added benefits and additional exposure that 3D self-guided machine tours provide, including:
- Bring your online showroom to life and attract more views
- Ruse your machine tour and share in other sales and marketing efforts
- Receive prominent placement within the Map Your Show exhibitor directory
- Receive special callouts in email promotion to both registered and prospective attendees
- Increase your footprint with the digital audience of the show
- Block competitors from accessing your content with Permission builder
A limited number of in-booth tours are available! Get informed so that you can book your tour early before this offer sells out.
Extend a Helping Hand - Invite Customers and Prospects to Attend the Show for FREE!
Presented by John Tisdale, CEO, Nvytes
Join John Tisdale, CEO, Nvytes for an informative webinar to learn more about the Customer Invite Program and your custom landing page where you can access:
- Digital Web Banners offering one click registration for your email signature, newsletters, or website.
- Email invitations you can broadcast to your customers directly or have Nvytes send on your behalf, including several new templates!
- Landing page invite: a link that allows you to send customers to your personalized HTML landing page with just one click.
- Print-ready PDF invites to share in person, by mail or as an attachment.
- Social Media tools for sharing your code on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Countdown to YOUR Grand Re-Entrance to LIVE Exhibiting
Presented by Jefferson Davis, Competitive Edge and Merideth Newman, PMMI
With a little more than a month to go until we meet in Las Vegas for the only comprehensive packaging and processing trade show in 2021, we invite you to join Jefferson Davis, Competitive Edge, and Merideth Newman, PMMI, for this webinar in which the following topics will be addressed:
- 8 Important week-by-week actions exhibitors should take in final weeks leading up to the show
- New appointment scheduling feature - set your schedule
- And more!