Innovation Stage Presentations
Get in Front of Potential Customers by Speaking to a Targeted Audience
Share innovations, advances, and products that your company is contributing to the ever-evolving packaging and processing industry by presenting a 30-minute seminar to motivated attendees on centralized stages throughout the show floor and designed specifically to reach the right audience.
Receive Premium Exposure Before, During and After the Show
Before the Show
- Visitors viewing the Education Session schedule on packexpolasvegas.com will see your company’s name and presentation title and will be encouraged to add your session to their planner whether attending in-person or virtually.
- Innovation Stages and Future of Packaging Stage are mentioned in direct mail and email communications to prospects.
- Registered attendees receive emails directing them to the Education Session schedule.
During the Show
- A booth placard announces your company’s prestigious selection for the Innovation Stages or Future of Packaging Stage.
- Daily emails to attendees direct attention to the Education Session schedule online.
- Prominent signage for all speaking stages, listings in the show guide, great locations on the show floor, and access to your pre-recorded content online encourage good attendance for your session.
After the Show
- Your pre-recorded presentation will remain online for attendees to view on-demand.
- You will receive contact information for all presentation attendees, both in-person and virtual, to follow up with them.
- If you choose the live recording option, you will receive the video file for your future use in promoting and highlighting your innovation.
Abstract Submissions Have Closed
Application Process: Submit a 150-word abstract explaining how your innovative solution(s) would benefit attendees. Your abstract must include: presentation title, 150-word marketing description, speaker information and invoice details.
Selection Process*: Innovation Stages and Future of Packaging Stage are only open to exhibitors. A panel of industry experts will choose presentations via a competitive vetting process.
- First review period deadline: May 7, 2021
- Second review period deadline: June 11, 2021
- Third and final review period deadline: July 14, 2021
Cost: $3,895 per accepted presentation
*All accepted applicants agree to submit a pre-recorded presentation video file, to be aired on the date/time of the live presentation. Recording and editing assistance will be provided by PMMI if needed by the exhibitor. You pre-recorded presentation will be recorded in August or delivered to PMMI by August 15.
Questions? Contact Jessie Brown at [email protected] or 571-266-4409.