My Industry / Meat
PACK EXPO Las Vegas Powers Innovation in Meat, Poultry and Seafood Packaging
Today’s high-protein diet trends should be a boon for your industry, so long as you’re equipped to meet consumer demand. That’s why attending PACK EXPO Las Vegas is critical.
Meat, poultry and seafood packagers should look for:
- New safety-enhancing systems such as code-scanning and X-ray detection.
- Variably sized and shaped compartments, trays, single-serve packages, pouches and more—in the Containers and Materials Pavilion.
- Oxygen-blocking laminates, sealants and other technologies for enhancing shelf life.
Digital packaging solutions that make high-end looks, customization and smaller runs more feasible—in the new PACKage Printing Pavilion.
Whether your focus is on fresh, frozen or shelf-stable products, the solutions you’ll find at PACK EXPO Las Vegas are critical to your quest to:
- Answer increasing consumer demands for healthier, less-processed and on-the-go products
- Give your products farm-fresh, just-caught, wholesome look
- Comply with regulatory mandates
- Exceed food safety guidelines and avert recalls
Meat/Poultry/Seafood Industry News
Fast food from the freezer
A vision-guided robotic carton loader for two-packs of White Castle sliders alleviates challenges resulting from a tight labor market.
Crack an egg
A major food manufacturer is banking on the allure of convenience to stir up interest in the incredible, edible egg.
Material advancements wanted
CPGs are looking for better performance from primary protein package film and secondary packaging materials for meat, poultry and seafood.
Seafood design with consumer in mind
New package graphics convey the high quality of its 30-plus SKUs and invite consumers to picture a relaxing, healthy, and easy meal.