My Industry / Dairy
PACK EXPO Las Vegas Powers Innovation in Dairy Packaging
The better-for-you and high-protein food trends are opening new doors for dairy. Are you equipped to keep up with consumer demand? PACK EXPO Las Vegas has the solutions you need.
Be sure to look for:
- Portable single-serve bottles, stand-up and squeezable pouches and more—in the Containers and Materials Pavilion
- Better sealants, films and other technologies for enhancing shelf life
- Digital packaging solutions that make high-end looks, customization and smaller runs more feasible—in the new PACKage Printing Pavilion
From beverages to snacks to spreads, dairy can take a huge variety of forms—and PACK EXPO Las Vegas has solutions for them all, allowing you to:
- Update your look to appeal to consumers looking for a natural, farm-fresh feel
- Offer more grab-and-go options, launch a new flavor or create shelf-stable products
- Exceed food safety guidelines and avert recalls
Dairy Industry News
Prepacked iced coffee with milk
A milk-based ready-to-drink iced coffee beverage in aseptic packaging offers shelf-stability and the ability to reclose.
Grass-fed organic milk goes aseptic
Described as a first, 100 percent grass-fed organic milk is now available in shelf-stable, single-serve cartons.
Handling dairy tubs with care
End-of-line automation on a new packaging line at dairy can quickly and gently case-pack and palletize containers of product at 20,000/hr.
Ice-cream design for sesquicentennial
New graphics featuring enlarged ingredient images that showcase the flavor profile and indulgence of each variety.
Cup filler for cream cheese
A rotary piston filling and sealing machine packages viscous cream cheese spreads with speed and accuracy.
Plant-based package for Vegan ice cream
New packaging for ice cream products uses graphics that reestablish the brand’s expertise in the category while pioneering a biopolymer-coated paperboard material.