My Industry / Confectionery
PACK EXPO Las Vegas Powers Innovation in Confectionery Packaging
Especially in the candy industry, the package can make the product. For the packaging solutions you need to launch a new flavor, update your look or differentiate your brand, PACK EXPO Las Vegas is your one-stop shop.
- In the Confectionery Pavilion, sponsored by the National Confectioners Association, meet with vetted suppliers offering solutions for all types of confections
- In the Containers and Materials Pavilion, explore easy-open packaging, portion control solutions, stand-up bags and more
- Discover advances for increasing cleanability, ease-of-maintenance, flexibility on your production line and much more
Join your peers in The Candy Bar Lounge, Upper South Hall, Booth S-7201, for:
- Casual networking at tables where you can talk shop and connect with those in-the-know
- The Confectionery Industry Reception – Plan to attend on Tuesday, Sept. 24 from 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Confectionery Industry News
Fragile candy handling from oven to case
A turnkey solution features flexibility and handling for extremely delicate confections.
Inline candy bar system
An efficient bar packaging system can position and package a candy bar via one seamless flow wrapper and top load cartoner.
Candy bounces back via social media
A successful social media campaign increased candy demand, with the big bump requiring a major automation installation.
Automation clears candy hurdle
A fragile candy produced in the billions resisted automation until a gentle but fast robotic pick and place primary packaging system solved a host of problems at once.
Moving beyond chocolate bars
A sweets company expanded its portfolio via stand-up pouched containing six, individually-wrapped peanut butter cups.