My Industry / Cannabis
PACK EXPO Las Vegas Powers Innovation in Cannabis Packaging
At PACK EXPO Las Vegas, you’ll discover automation and packaging solutions for all kinds of cannabis products—from baked goods to beverages to pharmaceuticals—all in one place.
- Cannabis-friendly containers and materials such as resealable pouches, tubes, sprays, heat-proof glass and polystyrene
- Advances in digital printing and adaptable labeling, including RFID tags
- Systems for safeguarding your product and ensuring quality—including inspection, detection, track and trace, tamper-proofing
- Expand production
- Comply with regulations
- Create a high-end look for your brand
- Extend shelf life and preserve product quality
- Enhance the user experience
Cannabis Industry News
When a Baggie Just Won’t Do: Packaging in the Age of Legal Pot
A look into new possibilities and potential challenges for pot retailers as the need for new, sleek, innovative packaging grows.
Here to Stay or Up in Smoke? A look at the U.S. Cannabis Market
Most people involved with the cannabis industry are aware of the risks, especially in terms of legal status, but believe the potential rewards out-weigh them.
California: cannabis packaging cannot resemble food products
A new set of resources helps cannabis manufacturers and other businesses evaluate compliance with packaging and labeling requirements.
A Look At The U.S. Cannabis Industry
Packaging requirements for cannabis-based products are stringent, highly regulated and vary by state.
Flexible packaging options, such as the standup pouch, offer multiple levels of entry into medical marijuana market.