My Industry / Cannabis
PACK EXPO Las Vegas Powers Innovation in Cannabis Packaging
At PACK EXPO Las Vegas, you’ll discover automation and packaging solutions for all kinds of cannabis products—from baked goods to beverages to pharmaceuticals—all in one place.
- Cannabis-friendly containers and materials such as resealable pouches, tubes, sprays, heat-proof glass and polystyrene
- Advances in digital printing and adaptable labeling, including RFID tags
- Systems for safeguarding your product and ensuring quality—including inspection, detection, track and trace, tamper-proofing
- Expand production
- Comply with regulations
- Create a high-end look for your brand
- Extend shelf life and preserve product quality
- Enhance the user experience
Cannabis Industry News
Senior friendly but child-resistant
Currently undergoing child-resistance testing, a new recloseable packaging system protects cannabis products including flower, edibles and capsules.
Hemp Tea in thin-walled PET
The wide-mouth PET container was chosen for a unique shelf appearance and compatibility with existing equipment.
Clearing cannabis labeling hurdle
Variable direct coding eliminates the label and its application process by printing required CBD, THC and cannabis information directly on the package.
Research lights finally turn green
The federal government finally made a move to help increase the availability of cannabis for medical research.
CBD packaging opportunities abound
Often made and packaged to individual customer needs, CBD takes on a variety of packaging forms, with some requiring an eye dropper with specific measurements or a precise measuring spoon for powder.
Compliant, sustainable, user-friendly cannabis packaging
An innovative open-bottom, flush-walled jar design secures cannabis product while meeting consumer needs.
An entry-level tincture filler capper is an all-in-one bottle filler and capper machine explicitly designed for the CBD and essential oil industries.