My Industry / Baking & Snack
PACK EXPO Las Vegas Powers Innovation in Baking & Snack Packaging
The better-for-you trend is putting big demands on baking and snack producers. You need new packaging to keep your new clean-label products fresh, and you’ll find it at PACK EXPO Las Vegas.
- Resealables, stand-up pouches and single-serving options in the Containers and Materials Pavilion.
- New types of films, sealants and other technologies that enhance shelf life.
- Digital printing technologies for customization, small-run flexibility, high-end looks and more in the PACKage Printing Pavilion.
- Relevant ideas from confectionery industry suppliers in the Confectionery Pavilion.
Join your peers in The Snack Break Lounge, Upper South Hall, Booth S-7631, for:
- Casual networking at tables
- FREE educational presentations
Baking & Snack Industry News
Delicate croissant handling
Baked goods manufacturer’s four-module, robotics-equipped line injects its croissants with filling and then flow-wraps or cartons for restaurant use.
Safer snacks abound
Food safety and product tracking are driving stricter, more complex regulations for snack foods.
Artwork brings aloha spirit to baked goods
Hawaiian baker expands its product line, at the same time updating its brand identity with bold new graphics.
Snack produce uses promotional approach
Resembling team jerseys, the bags play to fan enthusiasm for World Cup while drawing attention to the snack tomatoes for health-conscious consumers.
Cutting-edge graphics spike snack sales
Nutritious snacks use bold colors and patterns to cue taste appeal and convey the snacks’ playful position.
Compostable film wraps snack bars
A compostable film wrapper helps a company expand on its brand promise, “Eat Right – Live Right.”