My Industry / Baking & Snack
PACK EXPO Las Vegas Powers Innovation in Baking & Snack Packaging
The better-for-you trend is putting big demands on baking and snack producers. You need new packaging to keep your new clean-label products fresh, and you’ll find it at PACK EXPO Las Vegas.
- Resealables, stand-up pouches and single-serving options in the Containers and Materials Pavilion.
- New types of films, sealants and other technologies that enhance shelf life.
- Digital printing technologies for customization, small-run flexibility, high-end looks and more in the PACKage Printing Pavilion.
- Relevant ideas from confectionery industry suppliers in the Confectionery Pavilion.
Join your peers in The Snack Break Lounge, Upper South Hall, Booth S-7628, for:
- Casual networking at tables
- FREE educational presentations
Baking & Snack Industry News
Automating grab and go snack packs
The unique, dual-chambered format of thermoformed snack pack trays limit space for messaging, leading to an intelligent, automated solution for nutritional information cards.
Sustainable snack pouch
A new flexible package for snack nut company is one of the first commercial pouches to use such a high proportion of PCR plastic.
Conveyor takes the cake
An OEM/CPG partnership leads to a successful, sanitary cake mix filling line.
Out of the box option for dainty bakes
An oven-to-case turnkey solution features flexibility and handling for delicate baked goods.
Inline snack bar system
An efficient bar packaging system can position and package granola or similar healthy snack bars via one seamless flow wrapper and top load cartoner.
Zipper closure keeps muffins fresh
A baker seeking nationwide distribution of its English muffins incorporated a zipper reclosure feature to extend the shelf life of baked goods.
Baby biscuits bloom on shelf
An organic food producer used bold, appealing colors and fruit and veggie illustrations to differentiate its organic teething biscuit product from the competition.