My Industry / Baking & Snack
PACK EXPO Las Vegas Powers Innovation in Baking & Snack Packaging
The better-for-you trend is putting big demands on baking and snack producers. You need new packaging to keep your new clean-label products fresh, and you’ll find it at PACK EXPO Las Vegas.
- Resealables, stand-up pouches and single-serving options in the Containers and Materials Pavilion.
- New types of films, sealants and other technologies that enhance shelf life.
- Digital printing technologies for customization, small-run flexibility, high-end looks and more in the PACKage Printing Pavilion.
- Relevant ideas from confectionery industry suppliers in the Confectionery Pavilion.
Join your peers in The Snack Break Lounge, Upper South Hall, Booth S-7628, for:
- Casual networking at tables
- FREE educational presentations
Baking & Snack Industry News
Candy redesign reverses three-year sales decline
New packaging graphics for sugar-free candies focus on appetite appeal and craftsmanship to change consumers perceptions about the quality of sugar-free brands.
Reclosable MAP tray for nuts
A sophisticated factory uses modified atmosphere packaging for high-quality nuts and dried fruits packaging in various pack styles.
Brand refresh emphasizes product’s differentiator
The fresh carton design now prominently features the company’s new sub-brand name, “Veggies made great,” and boldly highlights “Veggies [as] our #1 ingredient.”
Fresh tuna on the go
A well-known tuna brand has begun the national roll-out of a resealable, single-serve recyclable cup of wild-caught tuna with a built-in fork perfect for a convenient meal or snack.”
Rave reviews for brand refresh debut
Plant-based meals and snacks in new packaging and logo coming to Walmart, Whole Foods, and grocery store shelves.”
Automation speeds snack-bar maker’s output
YouBar delivers customized protein bar solutions with a new automated packaging line that doubles production from 150 bars/min to 300/min versus their previous semi-automated system.”